Minnesota Lake Shop Clothing Co. respects the privacy of each individual visiting our website. We are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. When you purchase an item from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the Personal Information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for delivery or return a purchase, we imply your consent of voluntarily submitted information.
Information We Collect
- Voluntarily submitted identifiable personal information, including names, postal addresses, billing information, etc..
- Any and all communications and other messages, including correspondence between Minnesota Lake Shop Clothing Co. and you.
Our Use And Disclosure Of Your Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share, and you hereby consent to our sharing of, personal information for the following:
- Provide our products and services.
- Resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees and troubleshoot issues.
- Verify your identity and the information you provide.
- Improve our products/services and customer experience.
- Inform you about our products/services and updates.
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you.
To Withdraw Consent
If you no longer wish to receive email communications from Minnesota Lake Shop Clothing Co. you may withdraw your consent by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at Minnesota Lake Shop Clothing Co., 425 Washington Street #211, Kansas City, MO, 64105, United States.
All payment is processed through the © Stripe application. All payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
This website may contain external links to other websites of interest. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we no longer have any control over the other websites. We are not responsible for the Privacy Practices of other sites and encourage you to read their Privacy Policies.
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to alter your personal information we have on file, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Founder, Julie Kidrowski, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at: Minnesota Lake Shop Clothing Co., 425 Washington Street #211, Kansas City, MO, 64105, United States.